Town of Highland Beach
support: 561-278-4540

My Portal

View your applications and inspection results
Go »

Contact Us

Request information or report a concern
Go »

Public Notices

Find and review public notice announcements
Go »

Parcel Search

Find and review parcel information
Go »


All trades must have their own permits.  For example, if you are a GC doing a condo remodel.  After you apply for your permit, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on your portal where it says Required Permits.  There you will see a place for you to apply for the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Low Voltage permit.  If one of the disciplines does not apply, just ignore.  The entire job valuation can be entered under the main/parent permit with the GC or you can separate per sub-contractor.  It is your choice.


As per the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, all drawings from architects & engineers are required to be digitally signed and sealed per their perspective rules.  Self-signing is NOT acceptable under the rules of Florida DBPR.  All plans MUST be digitally signed and sealed through one of the following four companies (as of 10 Nov 2021):


Global Sign


Entrust Datacard

We cannot legally accept any electronic documents prepared by architects or engineers unless they meet the requirements of the Florida DBPR.

Architects fall under DBPR Rule 61G1-16.005

Engineers fall under DBPR Rule 61G15-23.005

If you are a contractor, please refer your architect or engineer to these DBPR rules.

Other services